Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Still need a title - title

Well last weeks title didn't make the cut in class so I'm back to the drawing board. But I did work some on my artist statement. Probably needs some more tuning but here it is so far.

Artist’s statement – Julee Garrett
I used to have tunnel vision when I walked a trail, never looking on the sides of the path, never slowing my pace to peer into nature’s small world. My photography represents a view of the small denizen’s of the Enchanted Forest in Titusville. Secretly capturing their world without interruption through my camera lense to preserve their daily livelihood.
What appealed to me artistically and visually, is the blending of so many colors in nature. Insects and plants don’t have a color wheel that they reference to create their scenery.  The schema is both simple and complex for their survivability.
I hope that these photographs invite you to pause and ponder the beauty  of nature at the Enchanted Forest.

Here is this weeks photos i did, some are good some are so-so.











No comments:

Post a Comment